PPC refers to paying for targeted traffic via companies like Google Adwords. These companies will enable you to display ads in search results within the sponsored results sections.
SEO refers to specific actions you take within your own site to naturally increase your visibility and ranking in organic search results.
Which one should you use for your website? It’s all about your goals.
Let’s take a look at both advantages and disadvantages:
1) Quick results – If your goal is to get traffic right away, PPC is a lot faster than SEO and can be setup professionally within a few days.
2) Sky is the limit– You can bring as much traffic to your website as you want (or should we say “as your budget wants”)! It also helps your business with brand recognition.
3) Targeted traffic– The nice thing about PPC is that you can create different ads for different targets. It’s very easy to create different ads for different keywords and demographics.
4) Testing Capabilities– Some businesses don’t need SEO as the competition for certain keywords is so low that PPC is cheaper and faster than SEO. It’s also very easy to test your target markets with different landing pages and learn from their behavior.
5) Maximize ROI– Since you pay when someone clicks on your ad, it’s easy to manage your ROI. It’s also a very efficient way of knowing your customer acquisition cost.
1) Expensive – In the long run, PPC is more expensive than SEO. Also, We’ve seen misguided clients spend thousands of dollars without results because they didn’t know what they were doing (it is complicated).
2) Complicated– Trying to raise your Google AdWords Quality score on your landing page is a whole different story and most have to call in an online marketing expert to get the job done.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
1) Cost Effective– The main advantage of SEO is it cost less than PPC in the long term. Once your website is on Google’s first page, you don’t need to pay for PPC anymore! You will also benefit from higher ROI.
2) Permanent Results– Unlike PPC, SEO is permanent. You might need a little maintenance once in a while, but usually SEO results don’t change that much.
1) Time Consuming– Depending on many different factors, it takes time to get on first page. Whether your domain name is new or old also makes a difference. Not only does it take times to get there, but you also need time to create content, relevant back-links and make sure all of your code is SEO friendly.
2) Control– You have no control on the results. Your position is unpredictable as Google’s algorithms change all the time and even then, you don’t control Google!
So have you decided what would be the best option for your business? SEO or PPC? A rule of thumb would be: “How fast do you need results”.
Still not sure? Don’t hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to take a look at your website!
St. Catharines Web Design
Nowadays there is lot of objectionable circumstance which force a human to take medicaments. There are variant problems when you have to buy drugs from the WEB. Certain drugs are ordinarily used to treat numerous types of bacteria, such as bronchitis and infections of the nose. Generally, if you have lost the appeal to a particular partner, medicines like Levitra to improve potency is unlikely to help him back. Levitra is a medication used to treat varied problems. What do you think about https://isviagraoverthecounter.com/over-the-counter-muscle-relaxer.html? You may have heard about Numerous pharmacies describe it as . Probably you already heard about the question. Sex drive diseases are so mostly a product of what you’ve experimental that there is some to that “headache” saying after all. There are side effects possible with any type of drug. Generally remedies like Levitra has come under serious attention, special regarding its cooperation with some medicaments. Your physician may sometimes change your dose to check you get perfect results.